August 20, 2008

WARNING: This post contains nudity!

Someone has insisted on feeding himself lately, so this is usually the scene after meal times:



Please pretend not to notice my messy countertop in the background.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Allison said...

That is so dang funny. What a cute little body! I usually end up feeding Ryan things that have all the sauce rinsed off because I get so tired of the mess. Actually that doesn't help, so I don't know why I do it...poor Ryan gets all the bland versions of food.

becbloggin said...

love it!

The Faddis Family said...

You have to admit... that's a stinkin cute bum! Sounds like he wants to "do it all by myself..." Just wait... it gets better with everything he'll do. It's so fun being a mom though... sometimes we take it for granted! How are you feeling?

Jenn said...

ROCHELLE!! How the heck have you been? I didn't even know you had a little boy. He is adorable. And now you have another one on the way, congrats! I hope that life is going great for you.

Heath Family said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Hope all is well.

Jenn said...

Ha ha yeah Seattle is a little out of the way for us both. You can just blame it on the pregnant brain. I do that alot lately. lol Yeah we can get a yacht and meet in the middle of the ocean. Wouldn't that be fun! You've got alot of family...know anyone with a yacht? lol

Michelle Campbell said...

What a sweet naked boy!! I love empty sinks for that very purpose! :)

Ashley said...

He is so cute!