September 8, 2009

Picture Overload

April, May, June, July, August... I'm just going to lump them all together in this one post.

April:


A free bike from a random neighbor!


Trying to use the puppy dog eyes to get a turn with the camera. It didn't work - HA! Score 1 for Mom!


My tummy sleeper.


Yes, folks, these are EASTER(!!) pictures. I know what you're thinking, "Wow, she's not a very good blogger." You are correct.



I love this onesie. This is the first outfit I bought as soon as I found out I was pregnant with Mack.


I found this one night when I was cleaning up after I put Mack to bed. Made me smile.


Mack found this hat in the closet and wanted to wear it all day. In April. In Las Vegas. He even put some matching mittens on and walked to the door as if to say, "I'm ready to go, Ma." Crazy kid.


May:


He's loving his socks from his Grandma and Aunties.


My happy little burrito.


I miss these days when all it took was this little stuffed Elmo doll to entertain him.

June:





July:

Movie night. Mack loves to have Jonas sit by him. On a side note - I wish I had some of those Whoppers right now.


Mack was cracking Jonas up just by sitting on his tray.


August:

In August we made a trip up to Bountiful, UT to celebrate Gregg's Dad's birthday and to have our own little family vacation. We went to Hogle Zoo, Park City (for shopping at the outlet mall), Discovery Gateway Museum, and Cherry Hill Water Park. At the end of the week, when all of Gregg's siblings were in town, we celebrated Larry's birthday.

Hogle Zoo





Discovery Gateway







Playing in the yard with cousins






Cherry Hill

Mack didn't warm up to the idea of swimming until we were ready to leave - so, he did a quick five laps around the lazy river with Dad before we called it a day.


Birthday Celebration

Lexi, Susy & Todd



I had to throw in this shot of Chad wearing an apron.




Snuggling with Grandma.


Football - Jamis getting ready to catch a long bomb.


Watching a movie in the backyard.

Whew.

8 comments:

Heath Family said...

ummmm...I want Whoppers too :(

Susy said...

Good job for documenting the last 6 months! It's a daunting job when you get so far behind, don't ya think? Very cute pics. I may just have to steal some. I didn't have batteries the night of the bday party...of course.;)

Allison said...

I love all the pictures. jo jo is so sweet! cuddle.
It is nice to see your in laws too to size up my competition for favorite sister in law or favorite aunt. ha!

KolbyJanine said...

i too agree on the whoppers. looks like a lot of fun times. That Cherry hill and Discovery place look awesome

Michelle Campbell said...

I love it!!! Lots and lots of pics! The boys are growing up so fast. I love the pic of Mack and his cute girl cousin holding hands... so sweet! And the one of Jonas with his open mouth (in june i think). :)

The Faddis Family said...

I've been waiting for these pictures. If you are feeling bad about blogging, I can make you feel better... the last time I blogged was last novembers pictures. I've pretty much given up for awhile. Anways, that is about the ugliest picture of me and my dad. The rest are super cute- but I don't care for the birthday blowing cake out pic. It was fun seeing you guys. Hope you are doing well, and let us know how the house search is going for you guys.

Janacy said...

You're a great blogger ;) As long as you catch up... I'm so glad I found your blog.. it's nice to know what's going on in other's lives

Ashley said...

I love all of the pictures! It's been so long since I've had a chance to look at anyone's blog, it was so fun to read the posts I had missed!