Your house looks great. You'll have to post some pictures of the inside too ;) And Jonas is too cute. I love that he made such a big mess and is looking up at the camera like, "What? I didn't do anything...really!"
The house looks great! It would look even better if it was still in our ward. We're going to miss you guys! We're still not far though...let us know if you need anything!
So cool! Your house is beautiful and I can't wait to hang out there. :) I love the picture of Jonas! It made me laugh. He's so cute. How's all the moving in coming along? Let me know if ya need any help.
I can't wait to see pictures of the inside of the house. I also can't wait to hear about your holidays and anything else that you have been up to. How are the boys? Is Jonas walking or crawling? Is he still so cuddly in the mornings? Does Mack still have a swearing problem? You should have him talk to the bishop about that. ha ha
Someday the world will know the only way to truly grow is direction from up above and a family with a lot of love
A family is forever yours can be a blessing to you if you listen to each other try to do the things you should do It takes love now, understanding, lots of patience, and forgiving It's not easy, but it can be A forever family
I'm talking about a smile while going the extra mile Alone we just might fall but together we're standing tall
A family is forever yours can be a blessing to you if you listen to each other try to do the things you should do It takes love now, understanding, lots of patience, and forgiving It's not easy, but it can be A forever family
12 comments:
Your house looks great. You'll have to post some pictures of the inside too ;) And Jonas is too cute. I love that he made such a big mess and is looking up at the camera like, "What? I didn't do anything...really!"
Wow! NICE house!! :) I agree... you need some inside pics..
Your babies are SO cute!! :)
It looks really nice! Where did you end up buying at? I'm sad though...I wanted you to be in our ward:) Yeah, show us some pictures of the inside!
Yay for houses!! Congrats. It was fun seeing you at the reunion. Let's plan a girls' night sometime.
Congrats on the new house!! Can't wait to see pics of the inside! :)
I am glad you guys have a place that you like, but we are really going to miss having you in the ward!
COOL! Does Gregg love it, too?
I can't wait to jump on your furniture. ha ha.
The house looks great! It would look even better if it was still in our ward. We're going to miss you guys! We're still not far though...let us know if you need anything!
So cool! Your house is beautiful and I can't wait to hang out there. :) I love the picture of Jonas! It made me laugh. He's so cute. How's all the moving in coming along? Let me know if ya need any help.
Your house looks awesome! I can't wait to see the inside! Jonas looks like he had fun with the cereal!
SO SO SO SO SO EXCITING!!!!!! We're so happy for you. It just feels so much different when it's your own!!! I can't wait to see it!
I can't wait to see pictures of the inside of the house. I also can't wait to hear about your holidays and anything else that you have been up to. How are the boys? Is Jonas walking or crawling? Is he still so cuddly in the mornings? Does Mack still have a swearing problem? You should have him talk to the bishop about that. ha ha
Post a Comment