October 14, 2008

Wedding Day!

My brother Kayden got married this past weekend to Stephanie (she's beautiful and so fun), and the night before we had a rehearsal/family dinner at the park. I was a total slacker with the camera, so I stole every one of these pictures from my sister-in-law Michelle, and my sister Bec. So, feel free to click on the links to their blogs in the sidebar if you want to see more pictures.







It was cold and windy on both days, but still so much fun. Congrats to the happy couple!

20 comments:

Michelle Campbell said...

Awesome pics! :) I loved all the posts earlier too... yahoo for a new little Benson Boy! I'm really excited for you guys. Clint and I are still thinking about a tiebreaker kid. :) haha. We'll see. That is a great ultrasound pic and I loved the post on all of Mackie's new words. What a cute little boy he is (not a baby anymore).

becbloggin said...

shell-i think that pic of you and gregg at the park shows how beautiful you both are! :)

Shelly Benson said...

Thanks, Bec! I'll attribute my good looks to your great photography skills. As for Gregg, he looks hot no matter what.

jessenpetty said...

I agree with Bec!! You are both beautiful people! I think the world of you guys! Thanks for being our friends!

Jenn said...

You look great! And I love the picture of Mack on the playground. That is too cute. But we still need a belly shot. Not all of us are there to see you in all your preggo glory. By the way, Justin and I still talk about me having a Charlie Brown head. It still makes me kinda sad when I think about how she told me that. Do you remember what I am talking about?

Shelly Benson said...

Oh, Jenn, of course I remember that. I honestly don't think you have a Charlie Brown head... I think it's nice and average. It makes me feel sad that it makes you feel sad, especially since I think about it and laugh a little bit. I only laugh because I know I have a big head (all Campbell's do) so I don't know what she was talking about. My husband has a big head, too, and so I'm pretty sure all our kids will. In my opinion though, a big head is much better than an abnormally small head or a mis-shaped head like Adam Sandler. :)

Megan said...

You've got to give us a better pic of the baby bump! You can see it a little in the last picture but it's always fun to watch it grow!

Xquizit PiX said...

We should exchange emails this is kinda fun to blog back and forth on each others blog. But I think emailing would be so much easier. So email me at lillie@xquizitpix.com. Talk to ya soon. :)

Allison said...

You picked great pictures from the plethora that Bec and Michelle had! Kay and Steph look great together and more importantly, they look so happy.
I love the picture at the end because you are finally starting to show a little.
I noticed that Gregg doesn't blog much anymore. I love what you say and he had some great things to say too.

KolbyJanine said...

yeah! They are such a cute couple. and you and gregg are also. Beautiful people!

Jenn said...

We usually laugh about me having a Charlie Brown head. It just makes me sad that someone would actually say that in all seriousness...TO MY FACE! I mean really...come on! lol Anyway, we laugh about it now cause Nathan has my same big head. He wears Amelia's hats and they fit him perfectly. Ha ha but I agree, having a big head is better than having one like Adam Sandler.

The Faddis Family said...

What beautiful pictures... I especially like the pics of you and Gregg. It looks like you have a great new sis in law! I hope you are feeling good.

Ashley said...

I also stole pictures from Michelle and Bec! I'm so lucky to have such awesome sisters like you guys!

KolbyJanine said...

hey I saw Greggs baby name rejects but i have a great one for you..chesse! ha! totaly a joke but no a good name would be Linkin! (love it) or if you are feelings really generous i know its boy but janine has always been a great name!

Shelly Benson said...

Janine- Thanks for the name suggestions! Seriously, if this baby was a girl her middle name was probably going to be Jeannine (spelled like my grandma), so close enough right?

I'm thinking about taking the rejects list down, because one day I like the names, and the next I wonder what I was thinking.

The Scott Family said...

Shelly-this is Michelle (Tolboe) Scott. I just ran into Jenny at our adult stake conference session, and she said you are having a grocery smarts class (Michelle told me too). So....I had to link up to your blog and see how you're doing these days. How fun you are hosting a class....and beware-it is addicting!!! I'll pass the word to Heather that I found you--you can link to her blog from mine. Cute son....congrats on another boy. (We love boys around here) I do have to say I didn't think I wanted anything else.....until our girl came around. We are having way fun with her too! Too much fun!

Allison said...

Shelly-I like the picture on the top of your blog. And I also laugh at the baby name rejects. Quimby is funny. Like Mayor Quimby on Simpsons. Did you stay for the scary movie at Michelle's? I loved watching scary movies with you. Check out "The Changeling" with George C Scott. Netflix.

Allison said...

OK ROCHELLE! You better post another post or you will force me to just call or email you to find out what's up. ha ha ha

Shelly Benson said...

Al - sorry! I'm working on a new post... just trying to get the motivation to add the pictures. I wish the pictures would be added where ever you have the cursor instead of at the top every time. Also, I didn't stay for the movie at Michelle's because Mack was not cooperating... NOT because I was scared or anything. No, really though we left when we got tired of chasing the boy around. I just looked up The Changeling (George C. Scott) on Netflix and it sounds too scary for me.

Allison said...

Yep, Shel it is too scary, but if you are feeling brave watch it. The freakiest part is when it shows a little old-fashioned wheel chair and it starts to chase someone....soooo scary!!!
About a new post...I like pictures, but I think I like reading your thoughts more. I feel like my own blog is turning into scrapbooking. You know, how you have some much of the extras that you only put one picture on a 12 X 12 page. I don't do that, but I have seen the trend. Let's not let our blogs be the same way-where the content and thoughts are over shadowed by tons and tons of pictures.