July 3, 2008

Miscellaneous

I accidentally left my camera at my parents house a while ago, and I keep forgetting to grab it whenever I'm over there. So, I thought I'd post some old pictures just for fun, and to fulfill your need for pictures of us (you know you check my blog everyday). HA!

I love this picture of Mack because whenever Gregg sees it he says, "It's actually a tax credit, not a deduction." I love my "tax geek" (his words) husband.


This is me being a nerd while walking the Freedom Trail in Boston.


Gregg at the Charlestown Navy Yard. We love the Boston skyline in the picture.


Here's my scraggly hair on the USS Constitution (the oldest commissioned warship afloat in the world).


Gregg took the camera with him once when he went golfing while we were living in Spokane. Does he have great form or what?


This is the entrance to the Boston Temple.


Another shot of the beautiful Temple.

Hope this helps for those of you who were just dying for another post on the Benson Family Blog. We hope you all have a safe and fun Independence Day!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Hi, I just happen to stumble upon your blog. What a coincidence that you just added a new post. I love the pics. I laughed out loud that Gregg always comments about the term tax deduction.
The boston temple is freakin' awesome (say it in a boston accent like rachel dratch and jimmy fallon do).

becbloggin said...

im a sucker for any new blog posts...thanks shell!

Marnie said...

Great pictures! The sound screen we used on our camping trip was a ConAir brand from Walmart. (We just put in some AA batteries.) I also put double pajamas on the kids, so I didn't have to worry about their staying warm. (And I got some sleeping pills for me!) Jonah was tricky because he would wake up in the early morning and see us there in the tent, and then he wouldn't go back to sleep. I don't know how to solve that if Mack does the same thing. Good luck!

The Faddis Family said...

I actually do check your blog all the time... and I am glad you updated... even if they were of older pictures. I loved the Boston pictures... and wish we would've been able to visit before you moved. Check your email... I'm going to finally email you back

Ashley said...

Yay! A new post! I love the pictures! Kelly and I both wish we would have been able to visit you guys when you were in Boston, it looks so pretty there!