While we were living with my brother we had just one bathroom for us and Mack to share. I'm a little obsessive compulsive about germs sometimes, and I didn't like that Mack would have to take a bath in the same tub we showered in, and so even though he was definitely too big for it, I kept using his baby tub. Well, we recently moved into our own rental, and Mack now has his own bathroom. At first, he hated the new big tub... I think it just made him nervous, and he would cry and scream the whole time. So, I decided to let him play in the tub without water and with his clothes on a few times, and it worked! Now he loves the new big tub and doesn't even fuss when I wash his hair! What a funny little guy.
Dillon's Championship Soccer Event
4 years ago

2 comments:
That's funny...it probably did make him nervous if he hadn't been in that much water before. I can't believe that little guy is going to be one this week. What a handsome little toddler he is!
I'm so with you on the whole germ thing! I'm glad he likes the tub now!
Post a Comment