Playing with Daddy:


All things Christmas. Lights, trees, ornaments, etc:
Going for walks, and just being outside:

The Johnny Jumper... well, usually:

Hair for some reason:


Bath time and bubbles:

Our Family is Forever







Posted by Shelly Benson at 12/11/2007 01:43:00 PM
2 comments:
Holy crappy ola (sorry Trev says this daily-it get's stuck in my head) three posts in less that a week!!! I'm so proud of you Shelly!! Love all the cute pictures of Mackster. What handsome little guy.
I love all the pictures! He looks 90% you... and 10% Gregg. Maybe as he gets older he will look more like his daddy. That is what happened to me. I was my dad's mini when I was little, and now everyone says I look like my mom. Anyways, cute pictures with daddy, and with his walker. Love how he is so patiently waiting for the dog to get down. You look really good, like you have lost some weight- especially in the snuggli pack picture. I don't know about you, but my tree looks aweful. I can't keep my kids out of it. It is now decorated from like 4ft and up, and every day, Maliya brings me a couple more ornaments as presents. Shes such a sweetheart- so thoughtful. I fear for my parents tree. Well, at least they will help take them down huh? I can't wait to see you guys- we're counting down the days!
Post a Comment