I'm way behind on this, but about a month ago my oldest brother Clint graduated from the police academy! It was tough work and vigorous training, but he worked and studied hard and it has finally paid off! We're all really proud of him. He is really excited to get out and start putting all that he learned in to practice. He hasn't been able to yet because he and Michelle just had child number four on December 2nd, so he's not working right now. I haven't got to see the new little guy in person, yet because he's been in NICU, but his pictures are adorable:
Dillon's Championship Soccer Event
4 years ago

3 comments:
The Campbell family is so awesome! I loved seeing the pictures of Kasey and of Clint's family.
What a sweet picture. I hope everything is okay... They are so vunerable when they are that little. I'm glad you finally posted... I check your blog all the time. You look great in the picture. And only in Vegas could you get away with Baby Mack and his bare feet. He must be like his dad... who wears flip flops year round. I can't wait to see you guys!
Mmmmm ... bacon ...
Post a Comment