Shelly!! Your boys are so cute! I can't even remember the last time I saw you! It has been SO long!! How is everything going? I am so happy I found your blog! I love blogs!!! ha ha
WOW, im totally suprised! whenever i see them in person i think Mack looks like Gregg and Jonas looks like you but these pictures definatly change my mind! your picture is SO cute, i saw that on your blog before, SO adorable!
Ok...camping in the grocery store...I could see us thinking up something like that! But, having twins - I'd totally do it if you were my nanny!!! Thanks for the laughs. Oh, and did I already tell you your boys are freakin' adorable? Cause they are. Love ya.
Shelly I just came on your blog! It is so fun to read! Your pictures are so cute! The boys are so so cute! I just wanta know did you name Jonas after the Jonas Brothers? hahaha! Hey we're moving to Boston! Lets talk soon! And hey, I don't miss workin' but I miss workin' with you! haha! I'm glad you and Gregg are doing so great!!
Someday the world will know the only way to truly grow is direction from up above and a family with a lot of love
A family is forever yours can be a blessing to you if you listen to each other try to do the things you should do It takes love now, understanding, lots of patience, and forgiving It's not easy, but it can be A forever family
I'm talking about a smile while going the extra mile Alone we just might fall but together we're standing tall
A family is forever yours can be a blessing to you if you listen to each other try to do the things you should do It takes love now, understanding, lots of patience, and forgiving It's not easy, but it can be A forever family
6 comments:
i think your mouth too...at least they look similar in these pics :)
I don't know who is cuter, you or Mack
Shelly!! Your boys are so cute! I can't even remember the last time I saw you! It has been SO long!! How is everything going? I am so happy I found your blog! I love blogs!!! ha ha
WOW, im totally suprised! whenever i see them in person i think Mack looks like Gregg and Jonas looks like you but these pictures definatly change my mind! your picture is SO cute, i saw that on your blog before, SO adorable!
Ok...camping in the grocery store...I could see us thinking up something like that! But, having twins - I'd totally do it if you were my nanny!!! Thanks for the laughs. Oh, and did I already tell you your boys are freakin' adorable? Cause they are. Love ya.
Shelly I just came on your blog! It is so fun to read! Your pictures are so cute! The boys are so so cute! I just wanta know did you name Jonas after the Jonas Brothers? hahaha! Hey we're moving to Boston! Lets talk soon! And hey, I don't miss workin' but I miss workin' with you! haha! I'm glad you and Gregg are doing so great!!
Post a Comment